Business Visas for Japan by SHIMAX Legal


Working as an English (or foreign language) Instructor
Teaching English (or other foreign language) has been a common way for many foreigners to relocate to and work in Japan. If a person intends to work full-time as a language instructor, they will of course need to obtain the appropriate status of residence (“visa”) to live in Japan. There is no one particular class of visa that would allow a person to work as a language instructor, and in fact depending on circumstances, there are several possible visa classes…
  • Instructor
  • Visa