Business Visas for Japan by SHIMAX Legal


Work Visas (Status Of Residence)

If you intend to work in Japan, you will need to obtain the appropriate visa from a Japanese diplomatic office in your country. Depending on the type of work, the time needed to obtain a visa may take several months. To shorten the time and to simplify the procedure, you can apply for a “Certificate of Eligibility” first.

We provide a range of status of residence (“visa”) related services to be able to work in Japan including Certificate of Eligibility (COE) applications, extension and change of status applications. We mainly work with our clients in the following status of residence categories.

Note: We are not an employment agency and do not provide employment search related services.